Fitness Blenders Videos

Options
Anyone else here userd Fitness Blenders Videos for workouts. been using them for stretching, warm ups, pilates and lots of core. Amazing good. like to hear your opinion too

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I prefer their interval and circuit training type videos. I did a couple of their low back stretching videos and actually threw my back out from it (I have an injury so I don't think that's a common risk), so I leave the stretching ones alone lol. But I do a lot of the ones with 'fat burning' and/or 'strength' in the titles :) They're very popular so I think you'll get a lot of responses.
  • worldtraveller321
    worldtraveller321 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    hi there well glad to know what happened to you. I have to admit they been very helpful to me. As i was wanting to take my fitness to a higher level , since i race in cycling. I have been able to make more results this year including my first ever win. So the yoga streches, core exercises they show have been very helpful.
    like to hear more form others
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i have tried a few of their videos in the past. they have some kickboxing, tabata & HIIT ones that i enjoyed. I really like that they do not play music in the background so you can play your own.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I kinda hate their targeted muscle group videos. If it's going to be circuit training, it's dumb to target.
  • JodieP13
    JodieP13 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I like their HIIT videos. I use the short ones after lifting for a little extra burn.
  • Trukngrl
    Trukngrl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the HIIT workouts with them as well. Only have about 8 of them done so far. I add it to my Treadclimber usage. When I wear my HRM I am getting between 400-500 calories per session for about a 30 min session and I am DYING and not able to keep up yet with the video leader. I can see after another round or two turning up my music louder to drown out the commentary but keep me on rhythm. Loving it... plus what beats free??
  • hollyjohns85
    hollyjohns85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used to use fitness blenders videos for kettle bell workouts they are amazing, really easy to follow and they cater for everyone beginners to expert. I've just started using them again for dumbell workouts I'm planning on throwing a few ab workouts in there too. You can put a few into a playlist so you get your warm up exercise and cool down with out having to stop and pick another video. I love they way it gives you an estimated calorie burn on each of the videos I can log them easily on mfp.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Their videos are great. And there is so much videos to choose from.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love their videos and use at least one a day, 5-6 x/week. I use their programs and it helps keep me on track.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just started using them. I don't know what took me so long. The ones I've tried so far are fantastic!
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Yoyo_Fitness Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    1000 kcal burn videos are incredible!!! You just die after those!!!!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I love them. I usually do the hiit ones or the weight lifting ones. but I have tried all genres on there.Kelli and Daniel make it more fun and you know they are actually working out. they also have 8 week(i think it is) programs you can buy which are really reasonable.been doing their workouts for about 3 years now
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    1000 kcal burn videos are incredible!!! You just die after those!!!!

One of these days!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    lol the 1000 calorie ones are killer but most people wont burn that much,I averaged about 600 and that was really pushing myself. If I had burned 1000 I would have most likely passed out or collapsed from exhaustion lol. those are hard and you really feel it days later