Looking For Someone in The Same Situation

Options
I am a mother of three trying to lose 80lb after years of unhealthy living. I looking for someone in a similar situation who can talk/motive back and forth every day/ weekly. Interested in sharing recipes, tips, exercises, good news, bad news. Just a friend :-)

Any takers?

Replies

• hannahdiaz35
    hannahdiaz35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump... anyone?
  • kimmorin18
    kimmorin18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    E443 equipment 3 realw56ly 4 really 3 twee reques5tequilat
  • hannahdiaz35
    hannahdiaz35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Uhhhhhh....
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    Uhhhhhh....

My thoughts exactly! What on earth does that post say?!

Anyway, there are a lot of people in a similar situation as you, so I'm sure you'll get lots of responses soon. I noticed your posts on another thread yesterday. Quite witty and entertaining! Keep posting!
  • clhgary
    clhgary Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! I have about 60 pounds to lose....I lost 10 and have been stuck for months. I'm new to the community boards so I'm not sure the best way to communicate with you.
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I don't have kiddos but I do have about 60 pounds to loose. feel free to add me as a friend
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    No kids but you can definitely add me, love having new people to talk to, I'm on the site everyday
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    kimmorin18 wrote: »
    E443 equipment 3 realw56ly 4 really 3 twee reques5tequilat

hdip44 juuthb989v motorboat 6 kshfnnc?
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Funny!
  • fatquadmommy
    fatquadmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am the mother of 2 yr old quadruplets, I have lost 52lbs but would love to lose 52 more.. Lol Ive always been chunky but after a quadruplet pregnancy and now a stay at home mom, I packed on the weight and now im ready to work on myself a little bit so I need all the motivation I can get and friendly support as well :)
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two, in progress of losing 100lbs. I'm up for being added, by anyone interested. I don't always remember to log all of my food, but I'm here daily for support.
  • Radory
    Radory Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 3 with 100 pounds to go. I've been at this 7 weeks and have lost 20 pounds so far. Feel free to friend me!
  • lovematthewchristopher
    lovematthewchristopher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi Hanna, i am a mother of two older children, now on their own. I have raised my family and now need to spend time on me. I have been the mom and wife, but wasnt taking care of myself for years. I have just finished losing over 70 pounds, but still have another 30 or so to go! I am on every day, and plan on doing so, for a very long time. This is the first time i have done something that works. I have tried many other methods of losing weight, including all those fad diets, and nothing has ever worked, UNTIL NOW! This site is awesome. Welcome to the family. Add me if you like!
  • sescamillaa
    sescamillaa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kiddos & I too am on a fitness journey. My goal is to completely make it a lifestyle change! This is the reason I became a Beachbody coach to help hold myself accountable & help others do the same all while motivating one another. It's hard trying to get fit on your own! Sometimes you need that friend there to kick you in the butt & make you work for it & to help you remember your goals! A few of my goals are to get back to my healthy pre-baby weight. Tone & strengthen my core, and have buns of steel?