The Hangover Part II

Options
Morfein
Morfein Posts: 57 Member
In theaters tomorrow I guess. Anyone else looking forward to this?

I'll probably see it Friday.. but I'm going to have to resist the temptation of getting my buttery popcorn. ugh

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I really want to see this. The first one was hilarious :D
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I loved the first hangover but I am not interested in this one. I am sure I will be dragged kicking and screaming and the only thing that would get me through will be the buttery popcorn.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see it!
    I think I lived it last weekend! LOL
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Yeah I loved the first one, can't wait to watch this one
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hangover Part II is all my son has been talking about for the last week. So we will definetely be seeing t tomorrow!
  • DDM7
    DDM7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh Yes! I will be at the gigantic Muvico in T.O with friends to see it on SAT!!! cant wait
  • Morfein
    Options
    I can't wait to see it!
    I think I lived it last weekend! LOL

Pictures or it didn't happen! :tongue:
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    I am so going by subway before hand and taking that in with me instead of the popcorn or nachos that I always get!!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Helll yeah.
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Did anyone hear about the guy suing over the tattoo on that one guys face? The tattoo is a copy of the one on Mike Tyson's face & the artist who did the original one is suing the people making Hangover II. I thought it was pretty dumb. I can't wait to see the movie, though!
  • lalalalyndsey
    lalalalyndsey Posts: 565
    Options
    YES ME ME!!!!! Me and my bf have been saving our free movie tickets to see it (yes, we are broke lol)! There's a midnight showing tonight, but I don't think I will make it! :/ I can't wait!!! :DDD
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    YEP!! We'll be seeing it sometime this weekend....I should prob start working on a babysitter...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Did anyone hear about the guy suing over the tattoo on that one guys face? The tattoo is a copy of the one on Mike Tyson's face & the artist who did the original one is suing the people making Hangover II. I thought it was pretty dumb. I can't wait to see the movie, though!

Yes I heard about that....the judge must of thought it was pretty dumb to cuz he dismissed the claim...the guy is just looking for a buck!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Loved the first one and I want to see this one but I'm afraid they are just retelling the first one
  • Morfein
    Options
    YEP!! We'll be seeing it sometime this weekend....I should prob start working on a babysitter...

Take the kids! It will be an educational film for them!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I can't possibly be the only one who was not really a fan of the first one. Sure, it had some funny parts... but just not my style of movie overall. Oh well... haha. Enjoy, all of you who are going! =)
  • Morfein
    Options
    Loved the first one and I want to see this one but I'm afraid they are just retelling the first one

I hope not!

I am a one man wolf pack!
  • mandyshell
    mandyshell Posts: 55
    Options
    Soooooo excited for this!! I can't wait.:happy:
  • BeginningNoStop
    BeginningNoStop Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I totally wanna see it tonight, midnight viewing, but I heard they are already sold out of tickets!! Guess I will catch it Friday!!!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I went and seen The Hangover Part II last night...o...m....g....you really have to have a warped sense of humor to like this movie. And luckily, I do. I laughed my butt off. They get in a lot worse trouble if you can believe it. The movie is a lot more raunchy and dirty so go with an open mind and you'll love it!!