This is at 47 pounds lost...can u tell a difference??

Options

Replies

• bellaillusion
    Options
    Yes and you look great!
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    [You have done amazingly awesome job! I have to say I'm pretty jealous!
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    You look Great! Good Job!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Everything from your head to your toes is slimmed! Great job!!!!!
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • drosario1204
    Options
    Yes! big difference, you look great! Keep up the good work!!
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yes can definitely see a big difference, your looking great!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    WOW Dawn!! I see you figured out how to post your pics in a thread. With the larger pics, I can see the difference even more:) You are truly an inspiration. Your awesome workouts inspire me too:)
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    absolutely! Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Well, the first thing I notice is that there is no longer a double chin! You look great!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!!! you look wonderful! Great job!
  • LdyWillow777
    Options
    Dawn, you look amazing!!! and the difference does show.. You have motivated myself to push even harder, I know I have been struggling with my weight since before Dale & I split.. and seeing how well your doing and having little ones to chase after on top of it, well sister if you can do it I know I can... Love and miss you girl...

awesome job!!!
  • dltang
    dltang Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You can really tell in the face right away. It gives me hope that I too can lose my extra chin. Keep going strong, you are an inspiration.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    absolutely!!!! Well done you!! :flowerforyou:
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You absoultely can!! You look great!!! All of your hard work is paying off, keep it up!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    uhhh..YES! You are looking fabulous, my dear! Keep up the great work! Congrats to you!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Totally can tell! You are looking great... Keep up the great work!
  • dmwelter
    dmwelter Posts: 3
    Options
    You look awesome! Most definately can tell a difference! Keep it up! Can you give any pointers on what you are doing to lose the weight?
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I work out on an elliptical and then do another workout dvd-I LOVE Zumba! I also have toning vids and Tae Bo, Pilates, and I use Netflix workouts as well - makes it so I don't get bored! I use Sunday as a rest day and a day to eat what I want (in moderation) to keep me from bingeing during the week. Good luck to you on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    ummm YES! great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!