Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Btw, I LOVE the haircut
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    what a great accomplishment! You are beautiful!! :)
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats! You are gorgeous!
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :happy:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Hi, saw your post. How long did it take to lose the 80 pounds? You must be proud. I have 30 pounds to lose and it is slow going. My cravings are gone (I hope), but I am looking at .5 pounds a week in loss. I guess I am in a hurry.

It's been about a year, but when you have a lot to lose, it comes off way faster. Plus, I've had my share of backslides (coming out of one now, actually). Just be patient. If you want it, it will happen. You just have to want it more than you want the food (in my case). :)
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Hi, i too am beginning my journey at 358 and I need some motivation... I am back in school and finish my degree next December! I want it to be a whole new me! What are yoou doing?

By the way congratulations!

I had lapband surgery in May of last year because my eating was WAY out of control - I could eat mountains of food and feel like I hadn't eaten anything. But the band doesn't make you lose weight, it just helps you eat less - but only if you eat the right things.

So, really it's been calorie counting, lots of protein, lots of water and some exercise when I can - I do squats and lunges in the ladies room every time I go pee!
  • godsrose
    godsrose Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow you really should be proud of yourself. You look great!
  • PJ42
    PJ42 Posts: 11
    Options
    Good job!!! Happy for you.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Well done!
  • rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, and i am loving the hair!! Well done on such a great weight loss!!
  • callielizabethrocks
    callielizabethrocks Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely tell the difference in your face and neck! Keep up the good work!
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    you look like a different person (but they are both beautiful!!) I see lots of confidence now :) thanks for posting...very inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!