Insanity Workout

Options
2»

Replies

• woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've told many this, mainly from lots of experience in Insanity..........study the form and master the form, then gradually push for speed.
    If you go in only trying to match the speed of Shaun T and his class step-for-step, you run the potential of sacrificing your form and injuring yourself or creating strain and pain in your ankles, knees and lower back.

Modify, modify, modify until you got it right, and then ramp it up.

This. I wish someone told me this before I burnt myself out and stopped doing it.

• kathrine90
    kathrine90 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i got mine online of facebook for only £15 even though it was copies i was well happy :)
    its too intense for me though so anyone wants it i can post to the uk for £15
  • krrbrr
    krrbrr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting next Monday and will be doing it with a friend. Really excited and nervous about this! Doing the "recovery week" for the remainder of this week while I prep for it. (and that recovery workout is NO JOKE!)

I have completed the entire T25 series in the past and completely agree with the "go at your own pace" motto! I'll try to keep chanting that in my head as I'm going through the workouts to focus on form, thanks for the tip!