Desert recipes

Options
bilsonmandela
bilsonmandela Posts: 30 Member
Hello , does anyone have any desert recipes that are low in calories. Iv been reading up on a few but can't find one that I'm looking for .ps. I don't have a clue what I'm actually looking for so just shout random healthy (if you can say healthy) recipes at me hahaha!
Thanks billy

Replies

• woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-banana-pancakes-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-218658

Banana Pancakes!! So nice and so easy to make in a small amount of time!!
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    For my purposes, a serving of Golden Graham's cereal with one half cup whole milk can be dessert. (200 calories). Or 2 graham crackers and a packet of cream cheese. (Again, 200 calories). Or fresh fruit - berries, peaches, apricots, sometimes with half and half.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Crush some cereal or biscuits - tada, SAND!

fruit - you could make a low fat crumble if you want something more "desserty". Protein mug cakes. protein fluff. yoghurt with fruit and a small amount of granola for crunch (freeze it for icecream substitute)
  • KarlaWright1989
    KarlaWright1989 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hello , does anyone have any desert recipes
    How does this look to you?
    Wholemeal vanilla protein cake topped with Strawberry casein and raspberry zero syrup.
    q6ai2xq05qg2.jpg
    442ifvtbo9ek.jpg
    It's made in less that 2 minutes, It's fluffy it's moist but best of all... It's ALL GOOD FOR YOU!

233cal/33protein/18carbs/2.2fat

Recipe is up on my Facebook page:
    EAT CLEAN CHEAT CLEAN

• rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Shop bought meringue nests (approx 51 cals for 13g) with Angel delight (112 cals for 1/4 of a pack made with skimmed milk) and fruit, or sprinkle some grated chocolate on top.
    Sugar free jelly (approx 6 cals per 100g) and low fat yogurt with fruit.
  • Curvy1Gezel
    Curvy1Gezel Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    111 calorie trifle
    I added the recipe on here it's amazing
    (mine and my family's opinion)
  • fortunebc
    fortunebc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Shop bought meringue nests (approx 51 cals for 13g) with Angel delight (112 cals for 1/4 of a pack made with skimmed milk) and fruit, or sprinkle some grated chocolate on top.
    Sugar free jelly (approx 6 cals per 100g) and low fat yogurt with fruit.