New....AGAIN

Options
Hi, I'm new again. I do great then *kitten* hits the fan, and I eat anything and everything that fits into my pie hole. I need to do this. I am pushing 40, and want to be in great shape. Or at least a shape that's not round!! I am an ex pro hockey player looking to add some friends. Be aware, I am motivational, love to have fun, swear a bit, and will write anything and everything on my wall.....or maybe even yours!!!!

Dave

Replies

• soapiechange
    soapiechange Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dave, I share your experience. Dropped 80 pounds 5 years ago, gained it back in roughly 4 years and for the last year have tried to diet but after a month I fail. Lets do this together!
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anybody else? LOL!
  • _Virgo_
    _Virgo_ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want!! I enjoy motivational swearing!!! lol
  • MarleneCerpas
    MarleneCerpas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I was about 5 pounds away from my goal and I slipped! Gave myself a week long break and it turned into 3 months..then 3 years and now I'm back where I started. The trick is not to take away your favorite foods..simply eat them less often and when you do, eat something healthy with it. :) Also..you have to change the way you think about yourself and your progress. People can tell us left and right that it's going to take time but if we don't believe that..we will give up when we feel like we're not losing weight. Treat everyday like it's your Day 1 (when we are most motivated to succeed). Just for today, you have succeeded.