Hello all, Where is everyone from, and what made you get motivated!

Options
Ryancasey1
Ryancasey1 Posts: 18 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I'm from UK, London and I got motivated by playing sports! Also being stuck behind a desk at work means I need to watch my health!

Replies

• healthyme357
    healthyme357 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kentucky, United States and I get motivated swimming and taking the doggie for a walk! I'm also stuck behind a desk most of the workday too! Staying healthy is important to me.
  • angella_jacobs93
    angella_jacobs93 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    From New York! I need to lose the weight I put on during my pregnancy. (Gained 70lbs!) I want to get back to my High-school weight of 120! :)
  • sarahashraf87
    sarahashraf87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Currently I am 4 stone heavier than when I met my husband. I gained the weight through 2 pregnancies and suffereing from PCOS means its tougher to drop the lbs. Thankfully Im fully focused and have found Insanity which has helped me shed nearly 20" and have currently lost 2.5 stone since having my second child. Its a struggle, but I am more focused now than I have ever been :smiley:
  • Becka357
    Becka357 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from Auckland, NZ. I need to lose weight before my leg operation so I don't get heavier during my recovery time
  • Ryancasey1
    Ryancasey1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ah! Great to hear why your all motivated! @becka357 you can get to your goal! And good luck with the OP :)
  • jusme662
    jusme662 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm from Senatobia, Mississippi. I want to be fit and healthy.
  • runrogerrun
    runrogerrun Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    traverse city, Michigan Running my second marathon this fall
  • TatumOsiris
    TatumOsiris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am from Cape Town, South Africa. Also have a desk job but have a local guy doing Taebo classes, which does not only entail Taebo but also HIIT and various floor workouts. Hoping to join the local dance classes as well. Mentally I need to focus to stay motivated because I am easily distracted. Invite me, looking for motivational friends. Awesome being here on MFP!
  • Jessielo927
    Jessielo927 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica, I'm from Arizona! I have been overweight most of my life and would like to lose the weight to feel different and refreshed! I feel that I need this change in my life. I aim to improve my health to feel great and inspire others. I am also motivated by the beauty Mother Nature has to offer, I do not want to let these extra pounds or fatigue slow me down when it comes to exploring and finding myself.
  • LJT253
    LJT253 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    North East UK hunni
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Chicago being healthy for my kids keeps me motivated
  • CaliD86
    CaliD86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Winnipeg, Canada and I want to look good in a bathing suit and get healthy for myself
  • skinnerfamily151
    skinnerfamily151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am from kentcuky....I have my kids to motivate me. MY first husband died due to health issues. I am the only parent 2 of my kids have....They deserve a healthy mom
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    From Los Angeles and trying to get healthy again for my kids