Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Buddy

Options
I'm starting Body Revolution tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else was too. I was thinking we coud add each other for support and hold each other accountabe.

Anyone interested? :)

Replies

• MontanaRose84
    MontanaRose84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for awhile. On DVDs 5&6 and I log everrry day pretty much. Open diary and love to swap motivation/encouragement!
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for awhile. On DVDs 5&6 and I log everrry day pretty much. Open diary and love to swap motivation/encouragement!

I just did my first day and loved it! Its tough, but really enjoyed it. The 30 mins flew by too!
    What are your results so far? :)
  • njasperson
    njasperson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a couple weeks! I started workout 3 yesterday and man...very different from workouts 1 and 2 but I still love it. Add me i would love to have some friends doing the same workout!
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    There are more of us on the receiving end of Jillian's can of whoop-*kitten* HERE!
  • njasperson
    njasperson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Clo747 wrote: »
    There are more of us on the receiving end of Jillian's can of whoop-*kitten* HERE!

Thank you!
  • ponytailpalm
    ponytailpalm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Body Revolution this morning! I've plateued for so long and am hoping a new routine will help bust through. I also had a shoulder injury that has held me back on strength training for the last 6 months, so I'm hoping to rebuild strength in the next 90 days! Not sure I will stick with the cardio DVDs, as I like to get outside for my cardio as much as possible in the summer.