Wanted: A Motivational friend Support Buddy

Options
Well I live in Ohio, been married for 8 months to the man i have had a crush on for 10+ years, I just turned 30 this month and bought myself a new phone, when i did and reloaded my +Google it brought up all of my old pictures from now back to 2011 and I realize how much weight i have gained and how i have let myself go! I have freinds that say they want to walk or work out together but yet they are never to be found when it comes time. I work full time have a husband and a 10 year old son oh and a year old Husky/Sheppard pup. I have a busy life all week and weekends are taken up by my sons sand dragging and trying to catch up with myself. I live in BFE with no cell service other than texting normally so its hard to keep track of everything. I just would like some support friends to keep my going. I have a goal of losing weight by the time we go to Geneva on the Lake in August. Because sadly I can not even get into my swimming suit i work in the OBX last year at this time :neutral: So if anyone wants to be friends it would be great thanks!

Replies

• Taimur2227
    Taimur2227 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here iam also living a busy life..Let's motivate each other
  • Enduranze3
    Enduranze3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn, I would love to be friends. I just turned 32 this month (go geminis)! I work full time, am a full time grad student, have a four year old, am active in a sorority, and am working on two startup companies. I am taking grad pictures in August and would like to lose an additional 20lbs (at the very least) before so we're in the same boat. I would love to be motivational buddies!!!
  • Carolyn8505
    Carolyn8505 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready to get healthy and feel better about my self!
  • curvybikergal2015
    curvybikergal2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always happy to accept new friends. :) more the better.
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello Carolyn. I too know what you are going through. Between my hubby and I we have 4 kids, 2 teenage boys in HS and 2 preteen girls. The summer is his busiest season so he works a ton of hours everywhere and makes for busy weekends to get things done, plus the girls are in sports. I also live in Ohio. We can support each other on this journey.
  • Mzsweetypye
    Mzsweetypye Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I too know how it feels when your friends are no where to be seen, im happy to be there for you if you would like to add. I also need support as im struggling so we could help each other..