Three day fruit cleanse??

Options
Has anyone tried the three day fruit cleanse with only fruits and juices for three days?? How did it turn out? What were the benefits??

Replies

• bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    I did it - headaches for the first day then I felt OK. No lasting benefits to report!
  • mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This just my opinion...but I don't think that it would be very beneficial. Because you would be eating a LOT of sugar with those fruits. And skipping on the protein is not good for muscles. If you want to "cleanse" your body, it's best to eat clean and even use an aid if you need it...I'm currently on day 3 of Super Cleanse that I got from GNC. I don't suggest this for everyone either...but it works for me, in addition to fruit and veggie full diet. Don't skip the protein!
  • Hillary1234
    Options
    ive been on a fruit and veggie cleanse for 4 days now and I feel very good plus I have a problem with constipation to the point I have been in the hospital a few times and it really helps me out with staying regular so thats another benefit for me, I have more energy too. Yes, fruit does have sugar in it but in no sense of the word is it bad for you
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options
    Has anyone tried the three day fruit cleanse with only fruits and juices for three days?? How did it turn out? What were the benefits??

Sorry for laziness to study the subject myself, but in brief, what is the outline of the diet?