Over 40!

Options
13»

Replies

• andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in January. I have about 20 lbs left to loose. I have already lost about 125 LBS in the last 17 month. I am up for helping with encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • SarahRand2015
    SarahRand2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you on your weight loss! That's encouraging to hear. Thanks for sharing!
  • ketorach
    ketorach Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've been eating like an *kitten* and not logging consistently, so it's no secret why I'm not losing weight, lol. I'm 41 and need to get my *kitten* in order.
  • backtofit68
    backtofit68 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I was an avid runner till about 3 months ago and could eat pretty much what ever I wanted . I had to have back surgery 2 months ago and have seen my pants get tighter and tighter. I am having to watch ever thing I eat now and its been very difficult to not be able to run. I am 45 and would love some friends to keep me motivated :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Gonna be 51 come August...fighting the good fight
  • rushbabe0214
    rushbabe0214 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    52 and still going strong! :)
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and trying to build muscle, don't have much to loose, but lots to tone. Was a drinker but decided to try couple mths without and it has been almost 14 months which I can't believe. My diary is open if you would like to add me. Anyone is welcome to add me but I do like open diaries
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to add friends. Welcome...Fit and Fab and 44 here (lol). On MFP over 3 years ~ Feel free to add another friend. Diary open & log every day~
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 45 and feeling the middle aged spread so trying to knock it off before it's too late. Looking to lose about 56 pounds, but have an interim goal of 35, it didn't come on overnight, and it won't fall off so here I am!!! Feel free to add me :blush:
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    48 & 47 here and looking for like-minded MFP friends; active in logging and currently maintaining. Feel free to add!
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi, just turned 40, 15 years ago. I've lost 40 pounds and I have 10-20 to go. I'm finding these last 10-20 pounds will require more discipline then those 40 pounds I have already lost. Would love to have more friends.
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hi, mind if stop by? Actually looking for a 50+ but can only find you youngsters here
  • 45Sofie
    45Sofie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, 45 here.. Looking for more MFP motivation. Friend request sent.
    Any else, feel free to add me..
  • tootiehas3
    tootiehas3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Almost 48 here! Love me my wine/beer....:0 But OH SO TRYING to be more diligent with my calorie counting/exercise....:)
  • memphismom72
    memphismom72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Melissa and I'm 42. I'm looking to lose 50 pounds and I'm fairly new to MFP. Please feel free to add me as a friend. And yes, pizza, wine and beer are weaknesses for me too.... along with pasta
  • Mah00sive
    Mah00sive Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    46 physically, 19 mentally!! Joining today good and proper instead of half-heartedly!! :)