Back in Onederland!!

Options
PandaFat2Fit
PandaFat2Fit Posts: 42 Member
I started this journey at 210lbs. Today, I weighed in at 199.8! Back in onederland :) 10.2lbs lost since June 1st. I have the motivation to keep this up for a long time. I'm getting more and more active!

Replies

• fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great news :smiley:
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Working hard and seeing results! Great job! You got this!
  • ajsmommy824
    ajsmommy824 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    that's amazing!!! great job!!!
  • buffer221
    buffer221 Posts: 4,751 Member
    Options
    well done
  • rhonda6869
    rhonda6869 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at 210lbs. Today, I weighed in at 199.8! Back in onederland :) 10.2lbs lost since June 1st. I have the motivation to keep this up for a long time. I'm getting more and more active!
    Wow that's great and fast! What is your secret? I am 209 and so want to see onederland again! SOON!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Exciting to get under 200.
  • PandaFat2Fit
    PandaFat2Fit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    W
    rhonda6869 wrote: »
    Wow that's great and fast! What is your secret? I am 209 and so want to see onederland again! SOON!

Well step one is I eat 5 times a day. 1300 calories
    300-breakfast
    300-lunch
    100-afternoon snack
    500-dinner
    100-evening snack

I work out twice a week, doing H.I.T not H.I.I.T. Slow reps weight lifting. I watch my sodium intake like a hawk. I drink lots of water and nothing else (except for the occasional sweet tea glass when it fits my calories) for snacks I have a Popsicle or a piece of fruit. If I miss a meal, I try to make it up slowly through the day instead of expanding my allotted calories to one meal or snack. I eat carbs for energy and watch my fat. Mostly just calories in<calories out.

Good luck! You'll be there soon
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!