Support needed

Options
hello,
I need some friends to support my weight...goals for this attempt to a healthier diet. I don't have illusions that I'm going to be feeding off lettuce for the rest of my life (as much as I like lettuce) but I would like to cut down on sweets and tone up a little bit (maybe a little bit more than a little bit). Comfortably fitting in to my old jeans would be nice too.

Replies

• rocketred
    rocketred Posts: 1
    Options
    hello... ... i need some friends on here too... my name is cyndi and i just got to start somewhere ... hope we can help each other on here...:smile:
  • Nike1176
    Nike1176 Posts: 4
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck.. Its a tough battle but once you decide you can do it. I have lost 7 lbs in about 14 days. ive made some chagnes and added some exercising and its starting to pay off. I think the key to success is believing that certain foods will make you look and feel better. plus exercise of course too.
  • moonlightxtina
    Options
    Hmmm, I haven't thought that some foods will make me feel better. Are there specific foods that people have tried and recommend or does each person have to find their own?
  • cindysharp1
    cindysharp1 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have found that you have to balance your carbs , fats, and protein. I try eat protein at every meal it helps me feel full longer. Also the more fresh vegatables you can eat the better. Don't expect to lose the weight quickly!! It is not healthy to do so and your body doesn't respond the way you want it to if you do. Exercise you have to find the time it is the combination of the 2 that work so well. I try and make sure I work out 3 times a week or at least 2 times. Even if you do a exercise tape at home and go on a walk. It really makes a difference. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I hope this helps.