New mommy Friends please☺️

Options
I am at a current weight of 150 and want to be at 135. It would be amazing to get mommy friends so that we can support each other and help each stay motivated

Replies

• homeschoolmama
    homeschoolmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to three great kids. Feel free to add me.
  • laurenrobison19
    laurenrobison19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im a mommy also! add me!
  • meetmygoal135
    meetmygoal135 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mother of a 6 year old and 2 year old. I have been dieting for 2 months now. I have lost 28 pounds so far but my goal is 95 more pounds to shed. I have been at a stand still for about 2 weeks now. Anyone help..
  • jessica6r
    jessica6r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a new mom! I have a 6 month old daughter and could really use some encouragement as well! Add me!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! My daughter will turn 2 this weekend. I'm a little more than halfway through my goal. I log everyday and I log everything! Feel free to add me :)
  • DeannaM2015
    DeannaM2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom to 3 kids (16,5,4)
    With the age gap in kids and being a bit older, I'm finding it so much tougher to lose the weight. I started a diet 2 weeks ago @ 146lbs (now at 140) my goal is 120-125. I'm only 5' tall, so any weight gain is immediately obvious.
    looking for any motivation I can get. Thanks
  • roma1215
    roma1215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mommy to my little one is 4 months old. I'm not interested in losing to much weight yet just trying to learn how to eat healthy. Add me.
  • healthychops_gets_fit
    healthychops_gets_fit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New mummy here too! I have a 10 week old, 9 and 11 year old! Be great to motivate each other in our busy lives xx
  • chamberlain3
    chamberlain3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I just had another baby ten weeks ago. Currently 155 with a goal of 130 :) Good luck to you!!
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends!! Anyone can add me!
  • Mimi_NY
    Mimi_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm a mom to a 3.5 month old squishy little girl <3 I lost the pregnancy weight but still have a long way to go
  • ruhi1406
    ruhi1406 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there! M a mommy to a lovely 4 month old boy. I have to lose weight and tone my body. CW - 121 pounds .. Need to get back to 115. I also suffer from pcos which is the reason for not losing weight! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • curvybikergal2015
    curvybikergal2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    4 month old daughter. Always happy to accept new friends. :) more the better.