My crazy scale, my crazy weigh

Options
So I weigh myself a moment ago and my scale says I lost another 4lbs this week but I refuse to agree with it and I'll tell you why. I normally weigh myself first thing in the morning, but today I didn't until a while ago. My weight fluctuates about 10Lbs throughout the day so I'm thinking I should juat wait until tomorrow morning to weigh myself again. I was atuck on a plateau of 2 weeks of not losing any weigh because my scale is stubborn. Has this happened to you?

Replies

• Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My weight flexes quite a lot through the day! Try to weigh the same time of day in approximately the same clothing. It keeps most things even.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    LOL, I weigh dead naked, right after the bathroom in the morning, before I've ate or drank anything. No variables that way!

On the scale thing...if it's saying it, it's probably true. I mean...scales are off quite often, but they're normally repeatable (unless you have one where the needle sticks lol).

I've seen, and read where people will be stuck for a week or two, then lose a chunk...I had that happen to me, though not as drastically...my last loss. I went from 192lbs, to 189lbs, all in one night...after a week and a half of no gain.

Dunno lol, but I wouldn't worry about it...keep doing it the right way and it'll keep coming off!

Cris
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    LOL, I weigh dead naked, right after the bathroom in the morning, before I've ate or drank anything. No variables that way!

On the scale thing...if it's saying it, it's probably true. I mean...scales are off quite often, but they're normally repeatable (unless you have one where the needle sticks lol).

I've seen, and read where people will be stuck for a week or two, then lose a chunk...I had that happen to me, though not as drastically...my last loss. I went from 192lbs, to 189lbs, all in one night...after a week and a half of no gain.

Dunno lol, but I wouldn't worry about it...keep doing it the right way and it'll keep coming off!

Cris

I love it...I weigh myself just as you do. Stark naked, after bathroom, before any food or drink. I don't even like to weigh myself right after showering because those little drops of water stuck in my hair might weigh me down! Lol...
  • xoxo2200
    xoxo2200 Posts: 57
    Options
    Lol thank you for the input. I'll be the early stripper from now on then haha
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Cris

I love it...I weigh myself just as you do. Stark naked, after bathroom, before any food or drink. I don't even like to weigh myself right after showering because those little drops of water stuck in my hair might weigh me down! Lol...

LOL exactly!! I think 'hmm...water soaking into my skin...water weight!!' lol.
    Lol thank you for the input. I'll be the early stripper from now on then haha

You bet...! We're an elite club...welcome aboard!

=D