Motivation needed!

Options
I am on yet another health kick! Do not want to let it slip again. Need some motivation so anyone willing to lend a helping hand feel free to add me! Thanks

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    If I was you. My ticker would be all the motivation needed.
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Actually motivation is generally not the issue... dedication is. Work on that instead!

Good luck! :)
  • donna0890
    donna0890 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I am trying my best. Just looking for a bit of support
  • tebe05
    tebe05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wish you ALL the motivation and dedication there is, haha. I too struggle with motivation and especially discipline and it sucks big time. But this time we can do this! IMO all you need is a great support network! :smile:
  • donna0890
    Options
    Thank you :) yeah this time it's on!! Let's do this :#
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    donna0890 wrote: »

Wasnt trying to be a downer, just that motivation is fleeting... it helps, but you cant count on it. What you need to succeed at this is determination - you ARE going to do this, here is HOW you plan to do it, then just DO that. You WILL go to the gym at 7pm M/W/F whether you want to or not, you will NOT think about whether you "feel" like it. You WILL make good food choices every day, and when you inevitably make a bad one, you will make the very NEXT decision a good one again (no "well, I already blew it, may as well start over tomorrow/Monday/Next month").

You can do it :) But have a plan for those times when the motivational side is lacking!
  • ttyree1
    ttyree1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need more friends to help me get more determined too. Lol
  • donna0890
    Options
    aylajane wrote: »
    donna0890 wrote: »

Wasnt trying to be a downer, just that motivation is fleeting... it helps, but you cant count on it. What you need to succeed at this is determination - you ARE going to do this, here is HOW you plan to do it, then just DO that. You WILL go to the gym at 7pm M/W/F whether you want to or not, you will NOT think about whether you "feel" like it. You WILL make good food choices every day, and when you inevitably make a bad one, you will make the very NEXT decision a good one again (no "well, I already blew it, may as well start over tomorrow/Monday/Next month").

You can do it :) But have a plan for those times when the motivational side is lacking!

Yeah I know where your coming from. It's easy to go when I'm working because it's a routine. It's my days off that are the most difficult but at the moment my determination is high! I'm feeling good and hoping weigh in day tomorrow will spur me on even more. Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated