Hi, I'm Sheila

Options
Just found this website today. I have been looking for something that would fit into what I'm trying to accomplish. I have been on every diet and been logged into lots of pay sites. This is the only one I have found to be easy to do, and has got so many of the foods I eat. They have made it so easy to use. My hope is I have found my home here and I will get this weight off once and for all. Im not usually into writing about myself, or reading much of others, but i think that might be the key I have been missing. Im going to give it the ole college try once more and hopefully by this time next year, I will be feeling better physically, emotionally and have some self esteem back in my life. :smile:

Replies

• penny38_1999
    penny38_1999 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just found this website today. I have been looking for something that would fit into what I'm trying to accomplish. I have been on every diet and been logged into lots of pay sites. This is the only one I have found to be easy to do, and has got so many of the foods I eat. They have made it so easy to use. My hope is I have found my home here and I will get this weight off once and for all. Im not usually into writing about myself, or reading much of others, but i think that might be the key I have been missing. Im going to give it the ole college try once more and hopefully by this time next year, I will be feeling better physically, emotionally and have some self esteem back in my life. :smile:
  • amccarville
    Options
    welcome you will love it. i have been on this site since Dec 1st. lost 7 pounds and that is even with christmas in there. i have found it keeps me honest on eating and working out. good luck to you!!:happy:
  • penny38_1999
    Options
    Thank you so much. I know what you mean about the keeping you honest and opened my eyes to the real portion and exactly what im eating for calories. Thank you for your support, im excited to keep going.http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/11/6544/116544.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • penny38_1999
    Options
    can you tell me how to put my ticker in my blogs or this blog, I copied it from where I made it, I pasted it in here, but it didnt come up
  • Kwick2009
    Options
    Welcome Sheila! I'm new to the site as well. I had to ask the same question about the ticker in replies. Copying and pasting didn't work for me either. I looked under message boards for support topics, and there is one with directions on how to add it to your signature. Hope that helps. Crossing my fingers and hopes my ticker works on this reply. :smile:
  • Kwick2009
    Options
    Yay, It worked!!!! :happy:
  • MAJackson88
    Options
    Welcome Shelia!
    I just started on this site yesterday.
  • penny38_1999
    Options
    116544.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

i hope this works this time
  • penny38_1999
    Options
    THank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kwick!!! it worked Yahoo!!!
  • penny38_1999
    Options
    THank you MA Jackson, welcome also!!
    116544.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    HI Sheila,

Welcome to the site. I've found it to be very helpful and motivational. I'm sure it will help you as well.

To get your ticker into the signature, you need to paste it into your signature by using "Settings" on the "my home" space, and then "changing your signature". It will open a signature box that you can paste the ticker site into.

Good luck.. jb
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    welcome Sheila:drinker: