Lifts for your Lats

Options
Does anyone have any unique or not-well-known lifts that really target the lats and give a good pump? Just trying to mix it up on back day!

Replies

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I don't know about any not-well-known ones. I do the usual. Putting 'back lat workout' into YouTube brings up plenty for you to browse to see if there's anything you haven't already got in your routine.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Kroc Rows
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Lat pull-ins
  • cmyers028
    cmyers028 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lay on your back and hold two dumbells up in sort of hammer curl position with wrists. Slowly go back behind head and pull back up. You can make it harder by one arm straight when other goes back then alternate the lift. Not to common one like pull ups, or lat pull downs but I feel it works good
  • blakerudolf42
    blakerudolf42 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    cmyers028 wrote: »
    Lay on your back and hold two dumbells up in sort of hammer curl position with wrists. Slowly go back behind head and pull back up. You can make it harder by one arm straight when other goes back then alternate the lift. Not to common one like pull ups, or lat pull downs but I feel it works good

Hmmmm, I'm definitely going to give this one a try, thank you!
  • cmyers028
    Options
    Your welcome if you have any questions or if I didn't explain enough let me know
  • cmyers028
    Options
    Btw make sure you control this lift if you fling your arms back carelessly you can cause some strain and possibly a tear on shoulders
  • blakerudolf42
    blakerudolf42 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What angle would you say you have your arms at for this lift? Or are they just straight?