Looking for friends to lose weight with!

Options
HEY ☺️ I'm Sierra, a 18yr old 5'6 female! This isn't my first time using myfitnesspal, actually it's my 3rd. But the last two times (lost 55 pounds) all by myself with no support. This time I would like it to be different

Replies

• Mel_Mel
    Mel_Mel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Sierra! Welcome back...Its my 2nd time using this app and definitely need friends and support! You can do it! It definitely works as long as we keep at it!!!!
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello :) this is my first time using MFP and i love it so far... tomorrow will be a week using it...
    Feel free to add me

I love the support and supporting others
    Motivation and support goes a long way
  • ellbuchanan_
    ellbuchanan_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Added you all ladies :) I log faily and honestly even when I cave in and have a cake haha, good luck on your journeys and I'm always here for support!
  • curvybikergal2015
    curvybikergal2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always happy to accept new friends. :) more the better.
  • ChemSjay
    ChemSjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! Just started using MFP, 3rd day! Have to say I love it!! Still yet to reweigh myself to see if it's working but feeling confident! :)
  • sidneyj1111
    sidneyj1111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy to accept more friends.
  • mystic81
    mystic81 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm back at using MFP after trying to use the WW app. Love MFP!! Feel free to add me, as well!
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I'll accept most everyone!
  • rickychel
    rickychel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Aloha, this is my 2nd attempt. Not overweight, just want to lose 15 to 20 pounds more. I'm here for support. I hope today was good for all of us.
  • rickychel
    rickychel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added you all ladies :) I log faily and honestly even when I cave in and have a cake haha, good luck on your journeys and I'm always here for support!

I enjoy a few chips every now and then.
  • teannap05
    teannap05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You totally got this!!!!! I understand the feeling of wanting friends along the way!!! have a giant a** goal, 100 lbs in 200 days!! 86 lbs left, 165 days!! I absolutely love having great friends and fellow goal seekers along for the ride!!!
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This is also my third time back :) We can do this together!!
  • simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love support! Giving and receiving add me guys we can all do this!!!
  • CUGolfer1994
    CUGolfer1994 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Also looking for more support and friends as I have begun this long journey towards a healthy lifestyle
  • moonstonemel
    moonstonemel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 80pds. I only started this week. Been tracking my food which has already helped me to say no to bad food offerings! Yey me. But I need support and encouragement as I have none in my life. Im eating so much healthier, trying to drink more water and walking. I love to workout to the "love yourself workouts" off youtube as well as i jogging on my treadmill.
  • moonstonemel
    Options
    Mel_Mel wrote: »
    Hi Sierra! Welcome back...Its my 2nd time using this app and definitely need friends and support! You can do it! It definitely works as long as we keep at it!!!!

• moonstonemel
    Options
    Hi! It definately helps to have support and be accountable. I have no one in my life for this, so Im hoping to lose weight with friends on here.
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    add me if u want
  • skinnerfamily151
    skinnerfamily151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 44 years old and need to loss over 100 pounds. I have been told it is more difficult as you get older but I need to do this. My only problem is due to health problems exercise is almost impossible. Therefor I thought a app like this could help me do this. It is so nice to see i am not alone. Friends welcomed. 2 days down and more to go...
  • mrsbeccacompton89
    mrsbeccacompton89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends! Feel free to add me :)