How I get some fitness in at work

Options
hi guys,

So I've been incorporating some workouts at work. Every hours I either do squats, crunches or lunges when I go to the restroom! Killing 2 birds with one stone :)

Replies

• kierasayshi
    kierasayshi Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I parked the farthest I can in the parking lot, I also run in place/dance in place sometimes. I sometimes have too much idel time at my job, lol.
  • evelyngomez_xo
    evelyngomez_xo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I parked the farthest I can in the parking lot, I also run in place/dance in place sometimes. I sometimes have too much idel time at my job, lol.

Ohhh good ones! I need to start parking far! Lol
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I walk to work.

I bring my lunch and eat it in the tea room, then go for a half-hour walk during lunch break.

I walk home.

That pretty much gets me my 10,000 steps for the day.
  • evelyngomez_xo
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    I walk to work.

I bring my lunch and eat it in the tea room, then go for a half-hour walk during lunch break.

I walk home.

That pretty much gets me my 10,000 steps for the day.

That is awesome!! I've only been able to get about 5k in :(
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,059 Member
    Options
    I walk for an hour at lunch, and try to remember to climb the stairs to my 5th floor office twice a day.
  • evelyngomez_xo
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I walk for an hour at lunch, and try to remember to climb the stairs to my 5th floor office twice a day.

That's great! Stairs are my fav!!
  • desimae28
    desimae28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do the mini workouts in the bathroom too!! I laugh when I think of the people walking by thinking "what the heck is going on in there?" I take the stairs vs elevator, park far away, and make extra steps on purpose whenever possible!!!