100lbs down and 20 let to go! Let's be friends.

Options
LisaFlag
LisaFlag Posts: 22 Member
So I worked my butt off by working out and eating right for 1.5 years to lose 100 lbs . I was 244 and then got to 144 and maintained for a while now. However, I want to get my butt into shape and be in the 120s and I need some motivation! Myfitnesspal community, lets lose weight together :)

Replies

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Please add me I am in the same boat. Congrats on your success!!!
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    The whole weight loss process is such a funny thing. Wouldn't expect to have much in common with a young woman like yourself, but that sounds a lot like my own situation (except I started out much higher)...
    Might just have to send a FR.
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is amazing... Congratulations on your weight loss..
    in 2013 i went from 216 to 153
    I got comfortable at my weight loss and gained 20 back in about 8 months or so got pregnant gained 65 lbs
    As of tomorrow i will be 8 weeks postpartum and out of those 65 lbs i have lost 45 lbs...
    I am back on track and looking forward to lose all this extra weight...
    My goal is to keep on going and just let the lbs and inched melt off!!
  • DeeMarieA
    DeeMarieA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations. I have about 90 to lose and am just starting. Thanks for the motivation!
  • LisaFlag
    Options
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting to my goal weight. I'm treating food like I would in maintenance but I havent finished losing yet XD. When I get there I'll post my before and afters
  • mailli_w
    mailli_w Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • tessaenickel
    tessaenickel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope I am in your shoes come next year! 20 down... 60 to go!
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, your an inspiration.
  • joechavez71
    joechavez71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job Lisa!! Inspiring! U go girl
  • joechavez71
    joechavez71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me:)
  • Bekzie82
    Bekzie82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! 100lbs is a huge loss you are an inspiration
  • tanny684
    tanny684 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    100lbs is incredible! Well done and thank you. I have sixty to go....you are an inspiration!
  • LisaFlag
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
    You're all so supportive! I'm thinking of a photoshoot for when I reach my goal weight. Professional makeup and everything. :smiley: Its something worth celebrating.
  • emziekvezeau
    emziekvezeau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay!! Me too!! Identical stories !! These last 10-20lbs have been the most stubborn!
    I'm on day # 9 with MFP. This app is awesome!!
  • mbatista2008
    mbatista2008 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! i also started at 244...i'm currently down 40lbs since mid-December.
  • GaretG414
    GaretG414 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LisaFlag wrote: »
    So I worked my butt off by working out and eating right for 1.5 years to lose 100 lbs . I was 244 and then got to 144 and maintained for a while now. However, I want to get my butt into shape and be in the 120s and I need some motivation! Myfitnesspal community, lets lose weight together :)

WOW! Very inspiring and I wish you the best of luck!

• LisaFlag
    Options
    I thought I was eating way less than I was before this app. The truth....is ugly lol! But still better than lies :)
  • Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Best of luck to you, you'll reach your goal in due time!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! What an accomplishment! I've lost and maintained a 50lb loss the last few years, but also have another ~20lbs to lose. I'd love to follow your progress and see you reach your goals, and vice versa :) Sending a FR now.