Does anyone know the nutritional facts for Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookies? (NOT ice cream)

Options
I'm addicted to them, and I want to make room for them in my food intake, but I have no idea how many calories are in them.

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of this amazing site called google.com? I hear you can type in anything you want and it will scan the ENTIRE internet for you.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    Have you heard of this amazing site called google.com? I hear you can type in anything you want and it will scan the ENTIRE internet for you.

Wrong. It won't scan the entire internet ;)

OP I couldn't find any Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookies? All I found was home made recipes etc
  • RowiRimon
    RowiRimon Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Wrong. It won't scan the entire internet ;)

OP I couldn't find any Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookies? All I found was home made recipes etc

Exactly. Google is not useful for this, because cookie dough ice cream shows up as the result for 100s of pages. I figured it was worth a shot asking here, maybe someone worked for them or something.
  • RowiRimon
    RowiRimon Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I obviously tried that before coming here.
  • lifeisbueno
    lifeisbueno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    they make cookies?! i come from the great state of vermont and have never seen cookies. id assume benjerrys.com would have the answer...
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    TBH, if you can't find anything online, I would go with either a national brand (packaged, like Chips Ahoy or chain). Mrs. Field's may be a good estimate to go with, depending on how large their cookies are compared to Ben and Jerry's.