Accountability

Options
I really need to find a way to keep myself accountable. Any suggestions guys? :) all ideas welcome

Replies

• RebeccaHiles28
    RebeccaHiles28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Find a friend to do it with you, scheduled times to work out
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for support, I help to run a great support and accountability group on Facebook for people looking to improve their health and fitness. It's just a bunch of people supporting and encouraging each other to make progress towards their goals. It's an awesome community. If you're interested in it, I'd be glad to chat with you about it.

Allan
  • jaketaylor1391
    jaketaylor1391 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Get a quote (motivational) print it out put it on your door or get a picture of someone you wanna look like and make it your phone background. The thing that keeps me accountable is that i know if i fall off my cut (or diet whatever you prefer to call it) my future self will be pissed off.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    this is a good question. i lost all the weight i wanted to lose, was at my goal weight and stayed there. got pregnant and gained weight, then ended up gaining even more from the meds i'm on. now i have to lose it all again. i am having such a hard time staying motivated and inspired, even when i see photos of myself at my lowest/goal weight. right now, i am just taking small steps. i wanted to lose enough to get under 170, and i've done that. next is to get under 165, and then my next goal is to have lost 20 lbs by end august. baby steps.