Need support

Options
hi guys,
I'm Meg, 30, new mom. I've been (back) on here for about 2 months trying to track and get rid of baby weight. Unfortunately most of my MFP friends aren't that active and I don't feel like I have much support. As silly as it sounds, a "like" or small comment (good job, etc) is quite motivating while dealing with sleepless nights, breastfeeding, and still eating okay and fitting in a work-out. Any active people to help motivate me? Any other parents? People will similar goals (I'm looking to lose about 8 kg or 20 lbs). :) meg

Replies

• simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm lookin 2 lose around 65 lbs. Support goes a long way! At least 4 me!!!! I'll add you n we'll motivate each other!
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 16-month old, feel free to add me! :D
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and 10 month old. I want to lose a lot more than that but if you'd like you can add me!
  • kforehand23
    kforehand23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My son is 2 now. I'm trying to lose a lot more than that too. But I'll be on everyday and i believe support from others is so important!! Add me! :smiley:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm no mom but I do try and hit a few likes every day
  • CharsNewLife29
    CharsNewLife29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not a new mom, and old mom I guess u could say. But i have 4 kids. And no stranger to exhaustion. You'd think stay at home mommies would have energy?!? Not this one! Just starting out...again..after I've tried this numerous times. Hope this time it sticks.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm a "mom" to three fur kids, haha. I'd love to be friends and help you stay motivated though! I'm at the gym every day and have a 1,200 calorie goal. If we're similar, feel free to go ahead and add me :)