Creations

Options
I make these creations and my kids love them .. Kids love animals and I tricked them with my egg and chips lol which is really yogurt , peach and Apple p76c2kiqk2d8.jpg
x1lf3ko8ta99.jpg
jrkfc9bn9030.jpg
dq8kkz0o218w.jpg
6arln34c8a6i.jpg
wq96ypvh2cvc.jpg
j2jon15v1tvb.jpg
7ju1dpi5kx1x.jpg
ys78xrafhlqj.jpg

Replies

• jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Very cute!
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    The only downside - I wouldn't be able to eat them; they're too cute! ;_;
  • shellybergman695
    shellybergman695 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol everyone says that x
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yes, very creative. Thanks for sharing. I think the next time my daughter asks for a banana with her cereal, I am going to serve it to her that way and not say anything and see what her expression is...giggles.
  • shellybergman695
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Lol yeah do the banana Dolphins .. She will Love them but you have to try the egg and chips made with yougurt , Half a peach and Apple .. My kids looked at me oddly when I gave it them for their pudding after dinner .. The looks haha they thought I'd doubled up on dinner lol x
  • stargirl85
    stargirl85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW they are so cool! :smile: thanks for making me smile
  • raymediagroup
    raymediagroup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing! Not sure what kind of job you currently have, but you could definitely earn an excellent income creating these for kids parties or by teaching mothers of young children learn to do this. Very talented.
  • shellybergman695
    Options
    I'm a wages clerk and have been for 19 years but my work place had a " farm to forks " with children from all school and I was asked to do it along with my wages so I did and I made these for the children to eat each time a class come in and I educated the kids about healthy eating
  • shellybergman695
    Options
    Thank you for your kind comments
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I am going to have to attempt the watermelon pizza for my son's birthday. It is brilliant!
    Thank you for sharing.
  • shellybergman695
    Options
    Yeah do it's fab . I got my boxes from a pizza place in my town .. He gave me a few as I showed him what I was doing so he gave me a few boxes .. I've tried coconut and cheese but found the kids liked the cheese best and they love watermelon x
  • shellybergman695
    Options
    Just a tip .. If you make anything out of apple or bananas you will need to soak them in some orange juice , little lemon or pineapple juice so they don't go black .. Kids love fruit skewers also x
  • shellybergman695
    Options
    Few more that I've made .. Get creative my friends x