Overweight Mum of 3 needs like minded motivational MFP UK pals to share support and motivation.

Options
WendyJJ69
WendyJJ69 Posts: 12 Member
A little about me: I live in the UK, Mum to 3 girls (4, 8 & 15). I run my own baking and cake decorating business from home. I would like to be a size 12 again....It's been a while! I'm very motivated to lose weight at the moment. I'm slightly OCD in that I weigh and record everything on my food diary, but find this works for me. I hate exercise and need to work on this! My new obsession has been to continue to do the 3 things I most enjoy, cooking, baking and eating, whilst still losing weight....It's been easier than I thought! I love devising new ways of cutting down on cals, carbs and fat without skimping on flavour or presentation. Happy to share recipes.

If you would like to join a fellow dieter in their weight loss journey and share support and motivation, I'm your girl!

Replies

• BritexpatBagpuss
    BritexpatBagpuss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm an overweight mum of 2 living in New York. I'm originally from Yorkshire though. Id' love some support and encouragement. I find it very hard to get past the first day, but find once I do I generally have more success. I also find it often falls apart at the weekend, because I tend to get lazy and enjoy the food everyone else is enjoying.
  • yasminbower1991
    yasminbower1991 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I live in brighton and am a mum of 1 :) feel free to add x