My story and gains after pics (also guess my fat %)

Options
pviljaka
pviljaka Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
Hello. Some background first: I was pretty lean and fit maybe 6 years ago. Found my self in a relationship (lasted 5,5 years) which was pretty bad during the last year(s). This caused stress and mild depression and I gained fat during that time. You know the drill: bad foods, too much food, not enough quality sleep = stress, high blood pressure, blood sugar etc. My waist had gone up 4 inches and my body fat was around 25-30%. I had a big belly and i was bloated (sorry cant get any before pictures).

Anyways, This relationship ended 8 months ago.

Actions after the breakup: Now i could focus on my well being again! Which means better quality sleep, better food, and i have maintained a slight caloric deficit most of the days. Found myfitnesspall app couple months ago, it rocks! My goal is to cut fat percent back to my old self which it was 6 years ago! I am also going to gym again after many year of break between. I do gym 1-2 times per week. Not much cardio, focusing mainly whole body workouts. Trying to hit every muscle group once a week.

Now after many months of dieting and gym my waist is almost back to my old 30 inch!

Just took these pictures today, and asking you guys to questimate what do you thing my fat percent is?

IMG_2570.PNG

IMG_2571.PNG

Thanks myfitnesspal for the app!
Cheers for people reading this. Remember, slow and steady wins the race!

Replies

• cyronius
    cyronius Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess that you're around 15% bodyfat, maybe a little over...
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Looking good. 18% BF?
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, I suck at guessing bodyfat & weight. That said, you look great! Good for you that you're taking care of yourself again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!