hello ... newbie

Options
Hey everyone, I'm new here and am looking to make friends and get some fitness buddies.

Replies

• jen_42
    jen_42 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey.. new person here also...from Australia..looking forward to talking to people who have had the same ol weight struggle like i have done..up and and down my whole life...i still want to have a life where i can eat and drink and still first lose weight and then maintain without the 'diet' notion in my head..once my brain hears diet..it dosent work for me..so loving eating what i want under control'..:drinker:
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Glad you are both here! MFP is awesome :) Feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • BeginningNoStop
    BeginningNoStop Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm now too..starting out is pretty difficult but MFP seems to be a GREAT motivation!!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Im still pretty new to all of this too. Add me if you would like. :smile:
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm now too..starting out is pretty difficult but MFP seems to be a GREAT motivation!!

So far it seems to be a good one. I have done it for a week. And im kind of getting addicted to it I think. hehe
  • semarshall17
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me! :)