Friends?

Options
Would love to find some new friends to help motivate me along this long journey I have started (again). I just started Thrive today and I have about 85lbs to lose. Let's do this!

Replies

• anyrmca84
    anyrmca84 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to be friends. I am also looking for some motivation as well. We could motivate one another.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    it's best to put these things in the getting started part of the forum (even though you are not new). But you can fr me :)
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Willing to help motivate. regained weight and need to get it off! Friend me:)
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i started thrive yesterday - have about 100# to lose.
  • GrnEyes839
    GrnEyes839 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! add me too :)
  • babyblues0184
    babyblues0184 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose at least 75lbs, 9lbs down! I always welcome more friends, and what is this Thrive? I will have to look into that.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Just to warn you love, Thrive really isn't all that's cracked up to be. My boyfriend was trying to sell it for a while and gave up on it. We both tried it ourselves and all it did was give me nasty headaches and him an anxiety attack. He discovered that it was mostly just packed with caffeine and other caffeine-like ingredients. So all that energy you're getting from it? Might as well be taking a five hour energy. :/
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    i like friends too, adding everyone.
  • Yolandabaldwin
    Yolandabaldwin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to find some new friends to help motivate me along this long journey I have started (again). I just started Thrive today and I have about 85lbs to lose. Let's do this!

• Yolandabaldwin
    Yolandabaldwin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends I need motivation as well.
  • RaeleenTorres
    RaeleenTorres Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for some more motivation (: I'll return the love ♡
  • petracox
    petracox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Just sent through a few friends requests. Back for the second time as the weight started to creep back on and hate it. Love to have the motivation of others, it's a hard journey and made much easier when we support each other!!
  • cubbiefanforever
    cubbiefanforever Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My second time around too:( I love to motivate and be motivated ...add me:)
  • carter1092
    carter1092 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm trying to get some motivation too. I ended my Spring semester at college last month and need to use MyFitnessPal again. I'll be happy to motivate :smiley:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am just starting again as well and have 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • citalia21
    citalia21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends!! :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and practice HIIT workouts and strength 4-5 days a week. .just introduce yourself and add B)
  • amycuz14
    amycuz14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have friends for motivation and support! I have about 50lbs to lose....
  • Kathy379
    Kathy379 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone :)
    I'm on here daily and we can support each other!