Options
titanspen214
titanspen214 Posts: 101 Member
who else loves they're under armor!?

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I like the non color matching warm gear tights and longsleeves that I bought when Academy Sports was having a firesale (I paid 2.98 for each piece of 2 sets). Other than that, I'm a LOLpoor and avoid their products.
  • titanspen214
    titanspen214 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I like the non color matching warm gear tights and longsleeves that I bought when Academy Sports was having a firesale (I paid 2.98 for each piece of 2 sets). Other than that, I'm a LOLpoor and avoid their products.

Hey that's a great sale! I'm poor too but I try to stay comfortable and @Non_Stop is so right I feel also where I'm targeting better and @asflatasapancake under armor feels just about as good as your birthday suit!!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I like quality items ... I like a bargain too, though !!!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Never been a fan of any of the dry fit type materials. They seem to make me sweat more and are sticky when they get wet. I prefer plain old cotton.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Is this how we get free UA stuffs? I'm in!

I have a ton of Nike, UA, and Gapbody. However, I do love UA's leggings because they are thin and it's hot has f**k in FL, however, I wouldn't recommend bending over in them in direct sunlight - if someone is looking they'll see the goods.

UA's cotton racerback tanks are my fav.

I do like Nike leggings, but they are more expensive than UA, so, I mainly buy UA.

Gapbody leggings are great, they are just like Lululemon, but fraction of the price. They are not see through, but they are thicker than UA.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I mostly buy Under Armour (there is a U in Armour) for my boys, as it seems to be THE trendy brand of athletic wear in their school. I can often find it on sale at Marshalls or TJMaxx for much less than even the outlet prices.
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love it, great to run in. The "heat gear" is the first thing i turn to when fall arrives. Wish it wasn't so expensive