I dont want to feel by myself anymore

Options
dw180
dw180 Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi all i first want to start off first by saying that this has been a long journey for me and a hard one.....i join a couple of days ago...and im praying that this helps....i have struggled for some time now because i feel im by myself....i feel uncomfortable around people and stay to myself....i want to do this and i have too..just want to be encourage and help encourage people who knows where im coming from to help me stay on the wagon and to help when i fall off...

Replies

• Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    added
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way :) you'll do lots of encouragement here! Believe in yourself and you'll find your confidence!
  • themonstermash
    themonstermash Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey man, this is a great community. You got this:)
  • reeves45
    reeves45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It must be hard for you to feel this way. Is it because of your weight? Keep talking to folks here, have really enjoyed everyone in all the different topics.
    You know you aren't the only person who feels like you do. Do you have family?
  • dw180
    Options
    Thank u to everyone for your kind words....i hope to find new friends here to help with this journey ..and @ Reeves45 i do have family bit the only one who sum what trys to understand is my sister but she doesmt really understand either she just doesnt make smart comments about my weight...im thr biggest out of my family everyone is small and who was big has lost weight and which they are no help to me and how they did it...i mostly stay to my self cuz i dont feel comfortable being around them..they make me feel so uncomfortable and out of place..so i just stay to myself...plus im an emotional eater doesnt help to b around anything or anyone that is not positive..thats why i would like the support and motivation
  • adventuremom3
    adventuremom3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You got this! I just rejoined and I'm trying to get back on track. Every day is a new day and we must keep on keeping on! I'm cheering you on!!!
  • dw180
    Options
    You got this! I just rejoined and I'm trying to get back on track. Every day is a new day and we must keep on keeping on! I'm cheering you on!!!

Thank you and im cheering you on as well
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that no one can "make you feel" anything. You may feel a certain way when another person says something or acts in a certain way, but the actions you choose to take regarding those feelings are your choice alone. Don't give your power away. Feelings are just feelings. Feel them and then move on. You are strong and capable and you can do this if you choose to.