NSV

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
I walked by the wonderful smell of the coffee shop where I work and my body automatically screamed Nutty Irishman frappe......(I haven't had one in two months) and the sweet smell of smore's cookies......I almost gave in to this sweet tooth until I remembered at my desk I have some snickers minis stashed away for a chocolate craving day....so I went back and had 1 mini which was 40 something calories compared to the 600-800 calories easy craving I would have entertained.... I feel proud thats a huge deal for me hehe :drinker:

Replies

• proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am so glad there is not a convenient coffee shop on the way to base... it makes it so much easier to stay good! I think the people in the office are plotting against me though... my PT test is tomorrow and they brought in donuts AND a Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake! I just sat and watched them all eat it... it was torture! But I refuse to give in this close to the test... now tomorrow evening... that may just call for a celebratory splurge! :)

Keep up the good work!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your PT test. I know how those go, I am glad I dont have to do one until the end of the year