Animal lover looking for friends!

Options
I started my MFP back in January. I'm down 33 lbs so far. Started at 286, currently 253.. not sure what my long term goal is but I want to feel strong and healthy. I'm in this for the long haul! I'm 34 and live in Western Canada with my 2 cats and 2 pitbulls. I love my fur babies! If anyone would like to join me on this journey feel free to add me. :) Let's do this! !

Replies

• Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    LOVE animals! Have a GSD and a cat, regularly look after my sister's 4 spaniels. Cat sitting at the moment. Your pittie is sooooooooo cute! Feel free to add me.
  • RichyZG
    RichyZG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP today and am looking for some friends to help me keep my goals, and just chat with. i do love animals (have 3 rescued dogs) but they dont talk to me that much
  • RichyZG
    RichyZG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i also dont know how any of this works yet so some help would b nice
  • sbendall1972
    sbendall1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im Sue from Oz! I LOVE animals and I am in rescue. I have 8 cats, 3 dogs , 3 horses and a bird lol.
  • TanyaShersty
    TanyaShersty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP RichyZG! I'll send you a friend request and feel free to ask questions. I'll do my best to help :) and Sue, that sure is a lot of animals!! Ppl tease me about my 4 pets ;) good for you though!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Im also an animal lover . Currently own a Rottweiler and a frenchie :smiley:
  • TanyaShersty
    TanyaShersty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Hi ! Im also an animal lover . Currently own a Rottweiler and a frenchie :smiley:

Aw, nice :smiley:
  • bkscott5
    bkscott5 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My house has been called the zoo by several people. We r at a real low right now. We lost two of our dogs last yr :( and middle daughter just left at 3:30am going to live on OR & she took her dog. So we r down to one, he's a rescue & right now I can't remember what they say he is but one part I think is Aust cattle dog. Sorry I have memory problems. We have 3 cats but oldest daughter is getting married in April & so looking to move together & she will take her cat. We have a tegu lizard & lots of bearded dragons. As u can see I talk a lot. I've been doing MFP for over 750 days, lost over 30lbs & went from a size 14 to a 6. I think I'd like to lose 15 lbs. I got off track about 6 months ago & I gained back almost 15 lbs but yoyoing. I have lots of medical problems so I can't exercise so weight loss is by food and slow going. I'm not a healthy eater, I have to eat some junk food everyday right now it's just too much junk. I've also haven't been talking to my friends everyday but I'm trying to get back to that. So if u want u can friend me but I may not be the type u r looking for & that's ok. Good luck.