New mommy who is determined to loose her baby weight!

Options
I have a 17 month old daughter and a 5 week old daughter. Before i got pregnant with my first i weighed 118. Before giving birth I weighed 173. I was able to loose some weight and was 140 before becoming pregnant with my second daughter. Before giving birth I weighed 186 and am now at 164. Most of that weight i lost within 2 weeks after giving birth and now its hard to loose anymore weight. I have been eating right and exercising. However with two young children i can only get in about an hour during their naps. When i was 118 i was working out 3 hours a day 6 days a week. I am determined to get that body back, i just dont know how! Also, I dont know how to get rid of this post pregnancy belly! Its so disgusting with how jellylike it is! It needs to go!

Replies

• kerrie1975
    kerrie1975 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I've just started here myself and I have a 7 week old. Add me as a friend if you like. We can share tips!
  • KaironAndTaviansMommy
    KaironAndTaviansMommy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Alot of people are talking about the Jillian Michaels DVD's called 30 Day Shred. The DVDs are only like 10 dollars but if you get the kit its like 20. I know I am about to try it. but here is a link with more than enough proof that it works and alot of people like it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Jillian-Michael-s-30-Day-Shred-Kit/15188965

http://www.walmart.com/ip/8744608

Good luck. I hope you have alot of success from one busy mommy to the next!

Bree
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    you can add me if you like.
    You can do anything you set your mind to! The jelly belly will go away eventually but I know what you mean. You can accomplish a lot in an hour! That and get your eating down and you will be there in no time
    GOod luck!
  • PaulaJKelly
    PaulaJKelly Posts: 96
    Options
    I think Congratulations are in order first :) I think you need to work with your ob/gyn as you need to recover from pregnancy, delivery, having a new baby and a toddler. You have a lot on your plate already. You don't say if you are nursing as that will have you drop some weight. I think you need to take care of yourself, rest when you can, and heal some before you get too intense on workouts. After your six week checkup - the doctor will probably say you are good to go. Keeping up with two young ones and the sleep deprivation that comes with that sounds like quite enough for now. I applaud your wanting to get your weight down but be kind to yourself so you don't get hurt.
  • mnlawgirl
    mnlawgirl Posts: 12
    Options
    I feel your pain! My son will be a year on May 29th and I am finally 1.5 lbs away from my pre-preggo weight. I have about 20 to go until I reach my goal weight. Yes the belly jelly is gross. It will go away, I hope =) Congrats on the little one!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Check out this thread. We are are just starting a challenge. You welcome to join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/248457-team-milf