Newbie here!

Options
:smile: So, I'm new. Trying this out because it was suggested by a coworker. Have tried a lot of other things. Maybe I'll make it this time.

Replies

• catelee03
    catelee03 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey i'm pretty new here too! it really does help :) i thought i was eating pretty healthy but this showed me how many calories i was really was eating in a day... and it was alot more than i thought! feel free to add me as a friend :) good luck!
  • nebraskapj
    nebraskapj Posts: 8
    Options
    I just completed my first week and am really loving this site. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will do all I can to offer encouragement and support. Good luck :smile:
  • KaironAndTaviansMommy
    KaironAndTaviansMommy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this website. It helps me when I cant figure out what fast food or restaurants to pick over others. It showed me exactly what I was doing to myself and how I got so big. I have lost 22 pounds in a month and a half and I am very excited about it. I wish you alot of success. Add me if you like. Im sure you will find that this website is a great tool. Another website I use is dailymile.com and that helps me with motivation for my working out.

Bree
  • PaulaJKelly
    PaulaJKelly Posts: 96
    Options
    Welcome to this site. It was recommended to me even though I am on another "system" for products so to speak. It is a great place to keep track of what you are eating, drinking (water) and exercise. Sometimes is it hard to translate what you are eating for food in their database but do the best you can. Also, there is a lot of controversy over eating the calories of what you have exercised in order to not put your body into starvation mode. I can't say that I have that one figured out. I just don't do it 99% of the time. Make sure you figure out how much protein you need - it is a lot more than you think - probably 100+ grams (I think its grams - it shows you on the charts) and try to get 10+ glasses of water into your system per day. I know that sounds impossible but your body will adapt. Wish you all the best on your journey.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome; u will lv it lots of people here to help u loss or just to be a friend.
  • BratNellie
    BratNellie Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome, u may add me as a friend if u like, I am struggling too.
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This absolutely works! :happy: