New user from Florida

chrisg71
chrisg71 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I just heard about this site today and I am looking forward to using it I think I have finally found something that will help hold me accountable for what I do as far as diet and exercise each day. I am a single dad of two teenagers, work full time and go to college at night this has changed my eating habits over the past few years and time to workout has gone out the window but new goals have been set and I am ready to get back in shape.

Replies

• miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Welcome! No doubt you'll love it here! Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends.
  • Pixie7210
    Pixie7210 Posts: 53 Member
    Welcome! I have only been using the site for a week and the support is terrific, I have found being accountable for my calorie intake is really helping me get an idea of what I need to change and how I feel about food. Good luck!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    welcome fellow floridian
  • Rach911
    Rach911 Posts: 72 Member
    Welcome! I too am from Florida and have the crazy work/eat/sleep schedule. I work the afternoon shift 3p-11p so my eating times don't exaclty go along with the "normal" eating hours. This site is a great tool to keep track of calories, fat, sodium, etc as well as logging you exercise calories burned not to mention the amazing support and encouragement from others going thru the same thing you are! Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends!

~ Rachel
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Welcome and best of luck on your journey! This web site is the best thing that ever happened to me!
  • chrisg71
    chrisg71 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you, you will be my first friend.
  • pdxwarrior
    pdxwarrior Posts: 16
    You've got a crazier schedule than I do! I work full time, go to school part time, am a single dad of one and work a lot of time oncall - but you have me beat! Welcome aboard! Feel free to friend me as well!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    welcome...feel free to add me :smile:
This discussion has been closed.