Half way there- 35 lbs in 3.5 months (with pics)

Ajocal18
Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
I started out 5'1 198.8 lbs and have lost 35.2 lbs using MFP 33 left!



ds3fgfrj995z.png

g8bwbwsymqno.png

«1

Replies

  • lizabeth82
    lizabeth82 Posts: 3 Member
    Good job!
  • orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Congrats ! It shows particularly in your face and tummy !
  • Gigi3536
    Gigi3536 Posts: 6 Member
    Wow! Great job!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Wow, great job!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    props yo keep it up!
  • brittanyalvear18
    brittanyalvear18 Posts: 5 Member
    You look great!
  • ecismotivated
    ecismotivated Posts: 15 Member
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing!
  • cdb604
    cdb604 Posts: 81 Member
    You look great
  • sid80
    sid80 Posts: 10 Member
    Well done...your weight is shredding off now.. what is MFP though?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    <3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    sid80 wrote: »
    Well done...your weight is shredding off now.. what is MFP though?

    MFP = MyFitnessPal
  • Pooh973
    Pooh973 Posts: 62 Member
    Great progress!
  • LizaJo65
    LizaJo65 Posts: 25 Member
    Go girl you look fab great idea to take a photo same clothes look everything. I'm going to do that. I've stuck to my cals for 15 days and have not lost anything any tips ?

  • Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    looking great!
  • saffir
    saffir Posts: 3 Member
    Amazing! Well done
  • AriaColl
    AriaColl Posts: 40 Member
    Do you log everything you eat?
    If you really log correctly please see a doctor and show them your diary. You need help!
    I know being skinny would be great but if you keep up this way you just get more and more problems.
    Go see someone right away!!
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    AriaColl wrote: »
    Do you log everything you eat?
    If you really log correctly please see a doctor and show them your diary. You need help!
    I know being skinny would be great but if you keep up this way you just get more and more problems.
    Go see someone right away!!

    For ten lbs a month I am loosing 2.5 lbs a week just a mere .5 lbs over the recommended amount. Some of higher average is from my first week where I lost 7 lbs. Thanks for the concern but I am doing it healthy
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    LizaJo65 wrote: »
    Go girl you look fab great idea to take a photo same clothes look everything. I'm going to do that. I've stuck to my cals for 15 days and have not lost anything any tips ?

    I would recommend tons of water and a good night's sleep. It seems to me when I'm rested and hydrated that's when my losses happen. Could all be in my head but I would say just keep pushing through!
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Congrats ! It shows particularly in your face and tummy !

    Thank you! My stomach has always been my least favorite lol
  • AriaColl
    AriaColl Posts: 40 Member
    It doesn't matter what I think. Take your diary to a doctor and ask if you should change some things or if your course of action is ok. Speak to a doctor you trust, just to be safe. It can't hurt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!