So Smitten ..grrrrr ;P

Options
SuperMoniMonk
SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
:blushing: I just spent an hour with a man that I found so attractive.....
this does not happen often. I;m not easily impressed .:noway:

I have fiance that I love :smooched:

Gosh...Does that mean I'm a bad girl ? hahahahaha

Well he was just stunning...totally smitten:smooched: .

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling!
  • Jbauer41
    Jbauer41 Posts: 55
    Options
    Sometimes there's nothing wrong with that. It comes along so far and few between. Enjoy it!
  • StaceyDono
    StaceyDono Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...

I work with the Mr. Crush so I see him for a couple hours a day. Its nice to day dream, but I always come home to my lover fiance man. x3
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...

I work with the Mr. Crush so I see him for a couple hours a day. Its nice to day dream, but I always come home to my lover fiance man. x3

LOL.. My fiance will ask me how the meeting went .- Me -." Oh ...same old same old ..." LOL
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    *tsk tsk
    *making the "you've been naughty" gesture rubbing both index fingers together

:tongue:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    After 15 years together, my wife says "I don't care where you get your appetite, so long as you always eat at home". :wink: :wink:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    *tsk tsk

lol I didn;t flirt I was professional all the way...Once I got in my car had to call my bff and confess lol . I'll probably never see him again..
  • NoWeighJose74
    Options
    *tsk tsk

lol I didn;t flirt I was professional all the way...Once I got in my car had to call my bff and confess lol . I'll probably never see him again..

Ahh well in that case. No harm no foul. Besides, that's what imaginations are for. :tongue:
  • NoWeighJose74
    Options
    After 15 years together, my wife says "I don't care where you get your appetite, so long as you always eat at home". :wink: :wink:

And THIS, is a wonderful philosophy. I applaud your wife. Now I need to convince mine of the same! lol

eek, she's a member of this site too!

*runs off*
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options

And THIS, is a wonderful philosophy. I applaud your wife. Now I need to convince mine of the same! lol

eek, she's a member of this site too!

*runs off*

That is a great philosophy indeed . Mexipino you are too funny !
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha that's funny! Happens to me all the time, one of the benifits of being single! :devil:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    I know Dustin !
    But then I take one look at my fiance ..and he is so manly and secure of himself ..that I fall deeper in love :smooched:

Ok ..and i'm not typing this just incase he reads it ..lol
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    You can look at the cow just dont buy the milk ahahhahahahah:smile::smile:

no matter how beautiful that cow is...lol

my co-worker told me that..cause i get in trouble alot with flirting lol
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ha i wish! lol i seem to be the one that all the guys are looking at at my work. my finace tells them that the menu is free to browse as long as they know that they can't order lol.
  • Bob_Sugar
    Bob_Sugar Posts: 61
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with flirting. I think it keeps a relationship healthy. As long as you go home to your other each night,o harm no foul.

But if its legit chemistry you can predict when lightning strikes either.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    it's the same as being on a diet... you can look at the menu, just don't try anything

;) it is normal to be attracted to other people. . as long as you don't act on it you should be ok! if you do act on it or constantly think about acting on it.. then you may need to rethink your relationship.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    Options
    I agree.

I actually spent sometime with this person the other day and was no longer impressed ...physically an atracctive man , mentally not sexy ;)