weightloss for cool people

jessicacasie808
jessicacasie808 Posts: 9 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
i am an artist/ owner of a tattoo shop, all i do is sit and tattoo all day! I need to lose 25 lbs and Im also a vegan

Replies

• jessicacasie808
    And im too smart for my own good, i'll log my crap in for two days then totally fall off and not log things in for a month, then feel super guilty and try this all over again! Ugh
  • jessicacasie808
    Trying to figure out jow to use this! I was trying to reply on the tattoo forum but ended up here so my post makes absolutely no sense! Lol i just figured things out tho. Are you trying to help or be mean?
  • jessicacasie808
    Thanks so much for responding! I love your ink in your profile pic super cute! If you know how to help me remove this post that would be awesome!

• jessicacasie808
    Hahaha okay i'll do that! Thank you doll, good luck on your journey! If you're on ig, im @priestess_ink, we could follow each other :) im gonna flag myself as spam now

• tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    i've got the same "problem" of having a sitting occupation. (no art making of that sort) but i do 12 hr shifts and after shift i mainly hit the gym for 1-2 hrs.... on a daily basis i drastically cut down on the sodas (cant stop my dr.Pepper though) , and my eating pattern has totally changed since i started counting. try to walk as much as possible and use the stairs instead of elevator.