i lost 92 pounds in about 10 months

Options
GinaBear3
GinaBear3 Posts: 2 Member
i lost 92 pounds in about 10 months i was workingout with zumba three times a weeek sometime more squats and i still ate 3 times a day and had pizza once a month maybe i didnt suffered from any eating disorder im uploading my old pictures to my profile this just shows you can do it witout surgery i weighed 288 pounds today im 196 YAY ME!! I HAVE HOPE YOU CAN LOSE THE WEIGHT TOO I still have 43 more pounds to go to be back to my weight four years ago :)

Replies

• Hlschrock1212
    Hlschrock1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the share, I lost 40 lbs in about that time, but had a bad mountain bike accident trying muscle confusion theory, but I gained back 27 lbs after two surgeries! Bummer, now I have candida overload over the anibyotics. Wow what a ride, I'm back after many months of healing! Started working out and now I feel almost back to my old self! I think I need Zumba again too, love it! How did you eat, how many calories a day usually! When I wreaked, I was was working on last lbs! Geez! Have a great day
  • renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this story! My story is pretty similar and I cant wait til im able to post a success story.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU!!!!!!!
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • kNEWBrenda
    kNEWBrenda Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great news.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!