Hey, you! Be my MFP friend :)

Options
happypackie
happypackie Posts: 10 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys,

Long story short: injured knee, gained weight, wants to lose said weight (and then some).
Just a dorky little meatball trying to get through this thing called life.

Ten points for you if you play or love rugby!

I would love to have some friends along the way! Please feel free to add me :).

Replies

• galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Unfortunately I don't know anything about rugby ;) but I do log in on mfp every day :).
  • BIGLeagueQ
    BIGLeagueQ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    LOL @ "meatball"! :)

-10 for me as well...However, I have seen a rugby match once. A friend of ours played in a local league here near Houston. :)

Good luck to both of you on your journey!
  • Goooosfraba333
    Goooosfraba333 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You're a meatball...husband calls me a nugget. :D
  • wackadoodle87
    wackadoodle87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i dont know anything about rugy but all welcome to add me i log every day and i have 70lbs to loose
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI sending a friend request!! I'm welsh so by default gotta love rugby!! never played rugby... unless you count the one time in primary school when i managed to get all the girls banned from joining in on a skills sessions with some professional coaches and slammed heads with one of the boys, split my head open, had to get stitches and the teaches decided the girls were too delicate to continue... even tho i was raring to go and the boy i collided with refused to carry on playing..
  • happypackie
    Options
    Y'all better be ready to be bombarded about the Rugby World Cup when September comes around...hehe. Thanks for the love!
  • Blind_Pilot
    Options
    Cant wait!!! Still gutted we lost to France in the semi finals in 2011...
  • happypackie
    Options
    Ooh tough loss! I loved watching Wales play during Six Nations...such heart!
    USA is in the pool of death - we have to play South Africa. Currently we're ranked #18 in the world? Here we go...
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    -10 points for me since I know nothing about rugby...but I'm always looking for new friends! :)
  • Blind_Pilot
    Options
    well, i reckon we're either go out in the pool stages or we'll get to the final!! no inbetween!! its my step sons 13th birthday the day before the opening games... so we're having a rugby birthday party sleepover for him and his mates!! can't wait!!
  • happypackie
    Options
    Ah that sounds so fun! @Blind_Pilot
    @kastephens11 Added, I'm not keeping points anyway :P
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Haha Love the meatball reference! Cute! Not really into rugby, but if you don't mind that... great! :D I've lost 178 lbs, but still have 62 lbs to go and log in everyday. :smiley: