Anyone from the Uk ?

Options

Replies

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Me! from Nottingham but currently living in London.
  • Brigante37
    Brigante37 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day one for me here in London! Looking to lose a bit of weight and build some muscle, good luck reaching your own goals :)
  • emsabobs
    emsabobs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Emma, from Manchester but live in Norwich - starting again, never really added friends on here before, add me if you like :)
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    how do u add people as friends?
  • Caroledeegee
    Caroledeegee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to have friends in GMT. I live in Brentwood and work in London. Very happy to have positive people add me.
  • heyeyeya
    heyeyeya Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Warwickshire (Leamington Spa)

Just turned 30-trying to get back down to 10st, still want to retain some curves!
  • wannabeyummie
    wannabeyummie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in Herefordshire, UK. I'm on a mission to feel fabulous. Busy Mum of three, there isn't much time for me. It's time for a change.
  • Fezaltin
    Fezaltin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    York, England here. :)
  • Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    From Edinburgh!

Feel free to add as always looking for active friends (I'm a harsh deleter of folks who 'collect' friends but never interact).
  • AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sunny Southend on sea here. Feel free to add me
  • mumidebba
    mumidebba Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on the forums , but I've been on MFP 10 days & lost 6lb. I'm from Nottinghamshire.
  • mckenzers87
    mckenzers87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Edinburgh. Been joined up for ages and not really used it but time to now start taking things seriously and shift this wine gut before my holiday!
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Somerset feel free to add me
  • seussbaby
    seussbaby Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    oh no...i'm the lone american... i've always had difficulty relating to people in the US! my mum was from london, my aunt and uncle lived in sale - outside manchester, i've got cousins in west midlands and essex and a friend in norwich. if anyone wants an american fitness pal buddy... i'm here! i need to lose ... about 3st.
  • kanerz14
    kanerz14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Scotland here.
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Richmond, London here. But originally from Leeds/Hull.
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Another Lancashire lass here! There seem to be a lot of Lancs people here, glad we all have the same idea! Nice to know there are people not far from me, going through the same thing. I'm off to Blackburn today for a Father's Day gastropub meal. Never been to the restaurant before, so should be an interesting exercise in a) guestimating calories and b) not letting on to my family that I'm losing weight! They ALL have opinions, most of which I don't want to hear! I'm in a great mental headspace right now, don't want that derailing!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    nb100uk wrote: »
    Another Lancashire lass here! There seem to be a lot of Lancs people here, glad we all have the same idea! Nice to know there are people not far from me, going through the same thing. I'm off to Blackburn today for a Father's Day gastropub meal. Never been to the restaurant before, so should be an interesting exercise in a) guestimating calories and b) not letting on to my family that I'm losing weight! They ALL have opinions, most of which I don't want to hear! I'm in a great mental headspace right now, don't want that derailing!

Thats cos all you Lancastrians throw around your money in gastropubs, whilst us Yorkies are grafting hard! ;););)

(welcome by the way x)
  • Jungley
    Jungley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh blimey I seem to be the token Essex girl...
  • sarah051281
    sarah051281 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK too only joined yesterday and it tells me if I keep going how I did yesterday I will loose 15lb in 5 weeks which is a pound over my target a week ! :D feel free to add me guys x