Stomach/Abdomen Wraps

Options
I have read conflicting reports about these wraps that you wear on your stomach to increase warmth and sweat to lose inches off your waist. Anyone have any testimonials? Avon sells them now and wonder if anyone had any real success or not using them. Thanks!

Replies

• icewyche
    icewyche Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money. The only thing you'll lose is water weight, and you'll gain that back with the next drink.
  • path2a6pack
    path2a6pack Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I bought one - keep your money lol - they help me lifting weights
    you lose weight by
    1- eat less than you burn
    2- drink 4 litres of water daily
    3- exercise at least 3 to 4 times per week

thats it
    for the money maybe P90X or Insanity or any exercise program - dont give your money away use it
  • pdxwarrior
    pdxwarrior Posts: 16
    Options
    Agreed, shedding the water isn't the solution. Now if you're planning on a photo shoot and need to drop a bunch of water to show off those abs, so be it.. but otherwise save your money and focus on eating better and selecting a good exercise program!
  • burkes03
    burkes03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i actually used some of the wraps (not avons) and i lost a few inches from all over my stomach but i don't know if it stayed off i would think if you did just shed water weight if you are working out you would keep it off! but im not an expert lolgood luck
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You can't spot burn. Sadly, we've got to duke it out the hard way.
  • cc_campbell81
    cc_campbell81 Posts: 622
    Options
    I just bought one because I am in a wedding in a couple weeks. I too read various reviews. Basically the ones I saw said that they help you shed water weight not fat. I figure if it helps even for a day it will be a nice tool.
  • Dee98118
    Dee98118 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks folks! I will keep my money...