Motivation

Options
Hello. I am a 30 yr old working mom with very limited free time so my main focus is eating right. I need quick tips on exercises I can do that are quick and effective. :)

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    YouTube videos are great for quick 15-25 minute workouts. Jillian Michaels is amazing with quick, but hardcore workouts. Even walking at work on your breaks or little things like that help. Weight loss is calories in verse calories out, some people don't even exercise to lose weight, but if you want to keep your body toned, it is advisable. Good Luck.
  • kopiikat
    kopiikat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using the FitStar personal trainer app / website for bodyweight circuit training that adapts to your level. The default setting is short exercises for busy people, and I've found it easy and rewarding. It's fun to see the badges they award as you get stronger. I think a free account gives you a few sessions a week, plus select freestyle sessions.
  • rea71
    rea71 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We have Daily Burn, I use it when I can't make it to the gym. Besides MFP has been a blessing too.
  • GettingFatFitter
    GettingFatFitter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Spend time in the morning. All you have to do is wake up 15-20 minutes early (If you already shower in the morning; if not, this is terrible advice) and simply walk or job in place, for low impact. You could also do a quick workout, or even a yoga routine in that span of time to get your muscles working and your metabolism going.
  • BeFitBri2
    BeFitBri2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    POP Pilates on Youtube is great! They're all about 10 minutes long and require no equipment so you can do them at home.(: