New Year's Resolution

tianini
tianini Posts: 2 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to all of this. I'm 33 years old and a mom to a 2 and 1/2 year old boy. I never really had much of a problem with my weight until after having my son. I used to be much more active. I loved to dance and workout, now the only working out I really do is chasing after my lil guy. Apparently that's not enough working out. I joined a gym yesterday and am going to be starting on New Year's Day. I'm trying to stay realistic about my expectations. I think that this site is awesome. I love how you can track calories and excerise. I think that accountability more than anything else is what's going to keep me strong and motivated. Good Luck to everyone. I hope that 2009 is a healthy one for all of us!

Replies

• tianini
    tianini Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to all of this. I'm 33 years old and a mom to a 2 and 1/2 year old boy. I never really had much of a problem with my weight until after having my son. I used to be much more active. I loved to dance and workout, now the only working out I really do is chasing after my lil guy. Apparently that's not enough working out. I joined a gym yesterday and am going to be starting on New Year's Day. I'm trying to stay realistic about my expectations. I think that this site is awesome. I love how you can track calories and excerise. I think that accountability more than anything else is what's going to keep me strong and motivated. Good Luck to everyone. I hope that 2009 is a healthy one for all of us!
  • Welcome and good luck to us both!

~Mel
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    My resolutin this year is to make and start a list of things to do before I'm 30.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Welcome tianini - you are in a good place.. This site is awesome, both for the accountability of logging and the support on the message centers.

Good luck to you - keep in touch.. jb
This discussion has been closed.