30 Day Shred Level 1, Photos 10 days in

Options
Hi All! I've been starting to track my intake and exercise and also began the 30DS last week. I did 10 days at level 1 and am ready for the next level. I was feeling frustrated and tired of the workouts by about day 7 and with 'only' losing 2lbs (felt like it should have been so much more, but realizing post baby and 25, weight isn't falling off like it once always did) but i looked at the photos and have regained a little more motivation. I'm the mother to a beautiful 1.5 year old, moved 900 miles, just started a new job this week and lost a very important member of my family. I've yo yoed so much since having my girl and I really want to make these good habits stick! Feel free to message add me! Nicole =)IMG_5509_zpsu7rcoago.jpg<br>IMG_5505_zpsiokwodyi.jpg<br>IMG_5507_zpsum1aub9w.jpg<br>IMG_5508_zpsjcvqq4sk.jpg

Replies

• kulwhip
    kulwhip Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what 30 Day Shred are you doing?
  • Bhlinebee
    Bhlinebee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job; keep it up!
  • Nurse89Nicole
    Nurse89Nicole Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    kulwhip wrote: »
    what 30 Day Shred are you doing?

I'm doing the old 30 Day Shred that Jillian Michael's came out with in the late 2000's. Only takes about 25 minutes a day, and each level (there are 3) last for 10 days or however long it takes for your to feel ready for the next.
  • rachel53223
    rachel53223 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Those were your changes in 10 days? Wow! Great job! I was considering starting that up again to change things up. Now I will for sure! :smile:
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I really need to do the 30DS again. Even when I was larger I had noticeable results in 8 days. I think now would be awesome. Another challenge to add to my mile a day starting July 1st!
  • amazinglyjae
    amazinglyjae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    10 days ?!? You look amazing. I guess I'll be buying this now. And I ABSOLUTELY hate working out.
  • amazinglyjae
    amazinglyjae Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Wait no. I'm not done yet... May I ask for your height and weight ? (please only answer if comfortable)
  • Nurse89Nicole
    Nurse89Nicole Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wait no. I'm not done yet... May I ask for your measurements and weight ? (please only answer if comfortable)
    Those were your changes in 10 days? Wow! Great job! I was considering starting that up again to change things up. Now I will for sure! :smile:
    I have a love-hate with this workout. It is a tough 25 minutes and I normally burn about 200+ calories.. if I do it right after I run while my body is still burning i burn around 300 according to my polar FT4. I believe Walmart still sells it for around 10 dollars. I've never been able to stick with it! As far as measurements I did not take them to start but I am going to now. I am 5'8, starting weight last Tuesday was 177. I am down to 174 this week. I feel like things are definitely tightening, my goal is to get to about 150-155 range. I am using 5lb weights per side during this.
    Thank you guys for the kind words!! Feel free to add!
  • Toadstool_
    Toadstool_ Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference!! I'm 8 days in - must admit I've eaten pretty badly the last few days so I actually look bigger than my starting photos, but that's my fault. My skin is looking good though and definitely feeling stronger. Just need to get my eating back on track and hopefully will start to see results too!