calories

strucken
strucken Posts: 4 Member
Hallo i am new to this . I have a 1200 Calorie allowance aday. Every few day i get a message saying that i can have "200 or more calories today " i would just like to know why? Can anyone help me?

Replies

• PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Are you adding any exercise to your day? You get to "eat back" your exercise calories. Therefore, if you had a calorie allowance of 1200 and exercised for 200, you could eat 1400 on that day.
  • strucken
    Thsnk you very much for your reply. I add my exercise each day. I also use up my allowance
    . I have not used the extra ones, so maybe they have just added up, as you say . Once again thank you and well done on losing more than 5kg. Were are you from. I am in Germany. I think this app is great.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    1,200 calories already has your deficit built in. That is the minimum amount that women should eat per day; you should be eating that amount, and not under, per day.
  • strucken
    Thank you for your reply. I am eating my 1200 a day. Its just that twice this week i good a message in my diary saying " today you can eat x amount more to day. I just wanted to know why.Well done on losing so much weight. How long have you doing this diat? Where are you from. I am in Germany. Once again thank you.