Water fruit infusion bottle

Options
I brought a water fruit infusing bottle and now I am looking for flavour ideas so far I am done lemon (cos it's easy) and mint with cucumber. Anybody got any else I could try??

Replies

• crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and lemons are my favorite combo. ;)
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Strawberries (or other berries) and mint is a fav. Watermelon. Any citrus.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Strawberries and basil. I'm not kidding. I know it sounds really weird but those two are so delcious together.
    I also really enjoy lemon with anything else. Lemon and blueberries seems to be my favorite currently.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Lemons and peaches!
  • sebenza512
    sebenza512 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit and rosemary -- seriously tasty.
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow keep the recipes/ideas coming guys they are fab :)
    Can I ask with herbs like mint do I need to brake them up a bit to make the flavour come out? Used mint today and I couldn't really taste it I might not have even put enough leaves in :/
  • kramrn77
    Options
    I tear my herbs when I use them. That really brings out the flavors.
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow keep the recipes/ideas coming guys they are fab :)
    Can I ask with herbs like mint do I need to brake them up a bit to make the flavour come out? Used mint today and I couldn't really taste it I might not have even put enough leaves in :/

Before you put the leaves in, tear them up and kind of beat them up a little. That will release some of the oils better and give you a stronger flavor from them as opposed to just sticking them in as is.

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Lemon and raspberry.
  • kramrn77
    Options
    I was just thinking ginger-lemon-blueberry. I used to make blueberry rolls with ginger glaze. That would make awesome water.
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip about the leaves, I might do some green tea too the one I have is already flavoured with jasmine so dunno what I could pop with that maybe lemon
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I like a lemon cilantro cayenne when I feel a bit kicky :) Orange slices are yummy too. Sometimes I do lemon and ginger (just peel it, smush it a bit, and drop the chunk in with lemon slices). I even freeze the fresh ginger root and scrape it with the microplane sometimes when I want a pop of flavor. Watermelon and lime is seriously very tasty as well.